SafeWork SA is responsible for providing work health and safety, public safety, and state-based industrial relations services across South Australia. They administer several Acts and Regulations in public safety, work health and safety, and worker relations, and are accountable to the Minister for Industrial Relations for their application. As a regulator, their inspectors ensure work health and safety, and public safety standards are met, and appropriate action is taken when breaches of laws are detected. They were spread across three sites over Adelaide making business inefficient.
Fit out of a new Head Office facility for 500+ workers with associated IT equipment with computers, monitors, phones, servers, switches, routers, and services. As the Head Office provided several services that ran onsite 24/7 there was a low tolerance for service disruptions and tight timeframes were a mainstay of the project.
AML was engaged to:
- Design, logistics and tendering for all aspects of the fit out.
- Departmental fit out of a new site.
- Office relocation of 500+ users to new Adelaide premises, including computers, phones, and printer equipment.
- To meet a strict overall project deadline, the move commenced at 6pm Friday through to late Sunday night to ensure the provision of a seamless customer service experience and maintaining staff productivity.
- Adhere to a strict core services outage window to ensure the phone and computer systems were unaffected.
- Relocate entire server infrastructure for the main Adelaide office which hosts the following services for all sites:
- All desktop phone services
- Internet services
- Core business applications for multiple regional sites